Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Why am I starting a blog?

A blog?  Why start a blog?  I have no idea.  I just know that I have had this thought that won't go away about writing on my own blog.  Ever since I started thinking about it, different topics just keep a constant dialogue in my head.  I prefer discussions with people to just throwing up my own ideas and viewpoints without any feedback or additional comments from someone else, but since I can't stop thinking about this idea, I guess I will at least try.  I don't even know if I will link it anywhere.  I thought about doing a personal journal just for me as a way to put down on paper what I have been thinking, but that thought didn't seem compelling at all.  So, I thought about having a private blog where just a few people would be invited inside my head, but that didn't feel right either.  So, I will just leave it open for now and see what happens.  I welcome comments and discussion, but be nice.  If you want to be mean, go somewhere else.  There are a million and one blogs out there that will fit your bill perfectly.  Here, I would love to have open discussions where everyone gets to have an opinion. 

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to follow your blog and to discuss things! You always have such interesting things to say! Besides I never get to see you to chat at school!

    Thanks for starting this!
    Stefani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stef! I know, you and I are on opposite sides of the school separated by an entire level no less. I do hope we can discuss things. I truly love the discussion. Thanks for commenting.

    My pleasure!
    Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would follow your blog anywhere. I admire you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I admire you right back! Thanks for reading it.

      Delete